Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to our Home!
For everyone on the "Nester Tour" my whole blog is Christmas and it won't let me link my whole blog up, so please click this link and you can start at the begining and see all the posts. Buckets of Christmas Ideas
Last year I gave you a full home tour.(You can scroll down to see it.) I change things around every year, but since I already did a tour, I decided I want to walk you through the creation of some of my tree's. Every tree post has some type of hint or idea to decorate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This is the first tree you see when you walk in the front door. This tree is amazing! Evryone should have a tree like this - I change it around every year and it looks totally different. This year it has red balls and a red sheer window curtain for the tree skirt. It is beautiful and perfect for the spirit of Christmas!

3 comments:

Bonita said...

What a cool tree!

bevq said...

Your home just looks so lovely, so inviting, so filled with the Spirit of Christmas and Christ in all the lights. Beautiful.

Bev
http://bevscountrycottage.com

Glimpse of My World said...

I love the tall skinny trees!!Thanks for sharing...

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!