Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our White Tree

This is the same tree from about the same angle that is in the picture at the first of the blog. Isn't it amazing how different it looks with different colors on it? During the Day
This is at night - you really can't see it in the pictures but this tree is spectacular!Topper - bows with ting tings Close up of nativity ornament
Close up of snowman ornament
Close up of huge snowflakes, that are all over in the tree.
Close up of Angel. This is a tree topper, but the tree is too tall, so I tucked her in the branches

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Oh, wow, that tree is spectacular! I love it!

Thanks for joining my blog party. I've had a lot of fun looking around on your site today. Your nativity scenes are beautiful, too. -Julia

P.S. Be sure to link back to my party and tell your readers about it so you'll be eligible for the giveaways this week (if you haven't already). Thanks! :)

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!