Sunday, December 13, 2009

Treasures of the Heart in the Library

This Tree's Hint - You can decorate a tree with ANYTHING!!!!!
I really did some deep cleaning this past summer and I found a bunch of cute little things our children have given me over the years. They are tucked in boxes and never seen, so I thought I could make a tree out of them! WOO HOO! I love it. I still have a few more things to go through and will find some more treasures, but meanwhile let me show you, "Treasures of my Heart"

This is a picture of the hearts I made to help pull it all together. When I got things hung up it seems disconnected. I added these hearts and some gold balls and it tied it all together! Just the trick for it. I have stuffed animals all over the interior of this. Cute little things my kids have made me or given me. They are perfect filler and like a little secret you can look and see.

All kinds of cups and boxes and handprints are on this tree.

These are stuffed animals my children have given me. The board on the front is one that our daughter painted for me with all kinds of melted crayons - such treasures!

No comments:

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!