Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 6 - Mod Podge Ornies


Mod Podging is one of the greatest things to do! It is so relaxing and you can create to your hearts content! This ornie is mod podged with red and white Christmas fabric and goes on my peppermint tree.

Last year I also mod podged some ornies with pieces of an old sheet of my grandmothers that was from the 40's for my ancestor tree. That sheet had tiny pink roses the balls are enchanting!

This year I am mod podging some glass balls in bright red, yellow and teal for a New Mexico tree.

Materials needed: Glass or old balls, fabric cut into small pieces with straight or zig-zag scissors, tissue paper or scrapbook paper scraps, mod podge.
Instructions - dip your material in the mod podge and let the mod podging fun begin! Cover your balls with the fabric or paper, let dry and add a bow if you want, you are done!

P.S. - I hooked my balls on a clothes hanger and let them dry overnight.


No comments:

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!