Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5 - A Few Snowman Gift Ornies

I babysit my grandsons one day a week and today is that day! I decided on those days through November, I will show some ornaments that have been gifts to me.

This is from my friend Rhonda. This is an ornament made with a tile and a snowman rub on. It has a pearl border with a white satin ribbon for the top to hang it with. It also haswite ribbons hanging from the lower point of the tile square. The back is covered with felt.
This is from my friend Ann. He is made from felt with a black balnket stich around the edge. He has 3 buttons sewn on along with a button heart.. He has a fabric scarf that is about 1/2 inch wide, french knot mouth, pom nose and googley eyes. His hat is also made from felt with a sprig of holly and a gold sparkly pipe cleaner for embellishment.

This is also from my friend Ann. It is a quilted sewn square. The snomwn is a print from fabric. A bell is sews on the bottom corner.


This is from my friend Dana. He is a wooden painted ornie with a wire hanger that also has stars painted and glued on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI paula this is BevinFL visiting your blog I love it all sweetie it is beautiful I miss not doing the exchange this year hope to next year. leaving my email address for you and for your give away at the end of the month
beverleemossman@aol.com thanks hugs love and prayers Love Bev Merry Christmas and God Bless You

Anonymous said...

wanted to ask you did you use a pattern for what looks to me as the paper fan ornaments? Hugs Love and Prayers Love BevinFL ( BevinUSA)

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!