Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ornament Exchange 2010

Linking up with Show and Tell Friday, Deck the Halls, Strut Your Stuff  Thursday, Trendy Treehouse, Craftomaniac   (links in my side bar)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am part of an Ornament Exchange that we do each November.  There are 30-40 ladies who participate with us from all ove rthe United States.  Here are a few of the ornaments from this year:





















Lots more ornie ideas - look just below the header picture at the section for Ornaments.
Thanks for stopping by.
Today I am thankful for blogs - so fun to visit each of you and take a peek into your homes and share ideas.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

What neat ornaments.

Karyn said...

Wow! Those are all very beautiful! And Creative! Love them!

Unknown said...

I would of loved to have been involved in this swap, I LOVE swaps!
Thanks for sharing all your goodies.
Michele

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!