Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Darling Grandchildren's Ornies

Linking up today with Show and Tell Monday, Making the World Cuter and Skip To My Lou, Blue Cricket, All Things Heart and Home.......
Links in my side bar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Friday our oldest grandson (5) said to me - "Mimi Sugar Ball" ( I don't know why he calls me all those names - but since he does the other kids do to)  anyway he said, "Mimi Sugar Ball,  will you make me an ornament that says, Grandma Mimi Sugar Ball loves Wyatt?"
So I did - and thought while I was at it I would make one for all of them - 5 little boys and 2 little girls - all but Wyatt are under 2.
I have been determined to not spend money this year and use the resources in our home.  
It has been a challenge - but so good for creativity!  
Each of these ornies have buttons and fabric on them that  was their great grandmother's.

 






Today I am grateful for our Super Seven!
(Soon to be our Exciting Eight)
Have a nice week!

3 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Well, this is the right place to come for lots of Christmas cheer! Delightful! I love your fantastic grandchildren ideas and every photo and vignette!

Kindly, ldh

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are adorable! What a great idea your grandson had and this is something they can keep forever. Love this idea!

♥ Lila ♥ said...

Hi Paula, so beautiful. I loved your decorating. Congratulations!
May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
Hugs,
Lila

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!