Friday, August 21, 2009

Did Someone Say Christmas? Christmas 2009 ------> I Need Wreaths!

It is time to start thinking about Christmas Decorations for this year. I have been evaluating my Christmas decor from last year and I have notes to myself that I need more wreaths. My plans are to add one to each door.

Last year I also had a bunch of Santa's that were tiny and I didn't know what to do with them so I decided to put them in a wreath and I love it! It hangs on our bathroom door. You can see the Santa tree from that spot and it ties it all together. I found a cute little sign that says "Santa's Wish List" that just finished it.

Here are a few of the pictures. My darling daugher made me these to use. Right now this one goes in the next to the Woodland Tree. It is a woodland wreath. It has birds on it and so does the Woodland Tree.

This is a poinsetta wreath that she also made. I put it in the entry room. The colors are perfect for in there.

My darling daughter is a custom designer and creates wonderful wreaths of all sizes and themes.

***Storage Tip - I hang the wreaths on hangers to store them. When I pull them out there are all fluffy and ready to hang up.

No comments:

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!