Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photo Cube




This is a project I did for our Super Saturday - it is also a Christmas Gift for my aunt. I don't think she knows what blogs are, so I am not to worried she will see it. Fun to make!
PHOTO CUBE INSTRUCTIONS
Supplies Needed:4 x4 inch block, 2 - 1/2 sheets scrapbook paper, ribbon to match paper, stick glue4 pictures converted to sepia colorInstructions:Sand block if needed .Paint all corners with brown paint (if doing sepia.) Cut paper to fit on each side of block and glue on. Glue on the full sheets to those sides. Decide what size pictures you want on each side block. Tie ribbon around block.I did 2 full photo's and 2 cut photo's.I made frames for my cut photo's and added them.I used the clip art program on my computer and typed out 2 words, enlarged them to about 75 and printed them out on colored cardstock. Glue them on. Done!

1 comment:

Heth said...

Paula,
I LOVE your tree in your main photo! It is just gorgeous! And that mantle. Wow!!!

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!