Monday, November 28, 2011

A Few Christmas Hair Bows

Linking Up With
I have two little granddaughters and I have suddenly been thrust into the hair bow world!  There are so many fun ones.  I have been a little hesitant to do this but the cluster type hair bows pulled me in. 
Oue daughter Kalea and I made a bunch - we found fabric, ribbon, embelishments etc and started making yo-yo;s, rosettes, flairs, any thing we could do and then started putting them together.
(Thanks to my darling Model - Esti) 























 These are felt and so showy when they are on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all these bows. Great pics. Is there a tutorial for the last one made of felt?

Pearl Maple said...

fabulous blog you have happening, thanks for sharing the creative inspiration

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!