Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dining Area

This is our dining area. I am standing in the kitchen to take this picture. Sterling our rotwiler and Sushi our mut are in the picture. It was really cold outside this morning and I feel so bad when they are out in that. You can see the Santa picture. To your right is the Santa Collection. the china hutch, the Vintage Tree and shelves with all kinds of fun stuff. To the left almost behind me is the hall to the entry area. (See detailed pictures of Santa tree in post below.)
Santa shelf above couch.


China Hutch with my mom's dishes
Vintage Tree - I have ornaments from 1910 to 1950's on this tree.
It reminds me of when I was little. I love this tree!

TopperArch into entry area

No comments:

Please Come and Visit!

If you are a gardener - please visit my Gardening Ro om at Buckets of Gardening Ideas
See you next Fall!