I have wanted a Wrapping Paper Center for a while now.. I found an old 5 drawer dresser and turned it into my storage area for wrapping paper. It is so perfct! This is what the drawers hold.
- Drawer 1 - This drawer has all the tissue paper in a plastic bedspread cover. It is zipped shut so it doesn't get smashed or wrinkled. The other side has all the cellophane wrap and bags.
- Drawer 2 - This drawer is 2/3 filler, shred, paper shred etc. Each kind is in a zip loc bag. The other side has a small shoe box that has the tape, scissorsm stickers, etc/
- Drawer 3 - This drawer is filled with flat wrapping paper and rolls of wrapping paper - they fit int he drawers perfectly! WOO HOO
- Drawer 4 - Ths drawer is filled with bags. There is a small shoe box on one side that has all the small bags, the other side holds all the big bags.
- Drawer 5 - This drawer holds all the ribbon. A shoe box holds all the loose bows. Another shoe box holds all the loose ribbon. In the middle are all the big spools of ribbon.